Best Software for Converting multiple OST files into PST – Shoviv
- September 18, 2021 at 10:11 am #86908Pradeep katiyarParticipant
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular desktop email clients and provides high-security features with a simple interface. Outlook saves all the information in the native machine with the file format OST & PST. There can be many reasons why users need to convert their Outlook OST files to PST files.
Are you using MS Outlook 2019 and looking for the best solution to convert OST to PST format for your Outlook 2019? Then this article will guide you about a reliable third-party OST to PST converter tool offered by Shoviv.
Shoviv OST to PST converter tool:
Shoviv OST to PST Converter Tool provides perfect conversion of OST file to PST format. It has all the features that a specialized solution could have to convert OST to PST. This programmed OST to PST Converter tool has high-end algorithms and an understandable user-friendly GUI.
• Shoviv OST to PST Converter Tool supports adding and converting multiple corrupt/healthy OST files as sources without any restrictions.
• It also provides quick and accurate recovery of hard deleted items like Contacts, Tasks, Calendars, Events, Notes, etc. After recovery, the user can easily convert OST to PST file format.
• Using this OST to PST converter, users can save OST files items to HTML, EML, vCal, vCard, MSG, etc.
• It also enables exporting OST items to Office 365 mailboxes and Live Exchange mailboxes with ease.
• This OST to PST converter tool comes with a preview option to ensure OST data before conversion.
• A split option is also specified to manage the size of the resulting large-sized PST.
• It maintains the folder hierarchy and data integrity of the OST as well as in the new PST.
• Shoviv offers a free trial of OST to PST Converter to get an idea of the tool’s features by converting the first 50 items per folder.
- September 21, 2021 at 11:55 am #86998Bruce BannerParticipant
Method 1: Export mailbox as a PST file
Login to Outlook with the Exchange account that was used to create the OST files. And to export the OST mailboxes to PST, follow the simple procedure:
Go to Files >Open & Export and click Import & Export.
Select Export to a file; then click Next.
Select the second option—Outlook Data File (.pst)—and click Next
Select the folder which you want to export and click Next.
Browse the location where you want to save the new PST file and choose the options regarding the duplicate items.
Method 2: Use ‘Archiving’ to save OST emails to PST
By enabling the Auto Archive method in Outlook, you will be able to save the items of the OST file in a separate PST file. This method helps you to keep the size of your mailbox manageable. When the size of the mailbox grows and there are multiple messages that are older and you do not require them to be in the mailbox, then you can put them in the archive folder easily. Follow the simple steps to enable auto archiving in Outlook.
Launch the Outlook application, go to File, and click Options.
Go to Advanced and click Auto Archive Settings.
Now select the number of days in which you want to run auto-archiving. Select the folder to save the archived file; also, provide the archiving options, and finally click OK.
With this, mailbox items from your OST file will be saved to the PST file as per your archiving settings.
- October 7, 2021 at 3:56 am #87302Garry MartonParticipant
Great thread as usual. It looks like you have shared lots of information about converting OST files into PST. I wasn’t much aware about it. But so much glad to know more. I also want to inform you about Restore WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone. Now you can do this easily and comfortably. Just use and enjoy. LOL!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.