How to Check App Download History Android?
- February 18, 2021 at 8:59 am #83361Learn TechnologyParticipant
If you ever want to know how many apps, you have downloaded on your phone or you just want to curious about your spouse’s phone or friends phone and want to know how to check the app download history of their android phone. Then, you are in a right place. Here I will show you how to check app download history android in very simple steps.
Why App Download History Is Important
Well, this seems an interesting but hard to answer question. But if you have ever faced any problem of data breaching or you realized that a malicious app is working on your phone but you don’t know when you installed that. This is where download app history can be useful for you.
Forget an Important App Used in Past
Sometimes, we use some apps instantly and after getting our work done related to that app we uninstall those apps. But what if we forget the name of such app and now we need it that we have used before. This is another point where app download history can be helpful for us.
How to See Android App Download History on Phone?
You can easily check the app download history on an android phone. On your Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store application and then tap the main menu button that is three parallel lines.
Then, in the menu tap on “My apps & games” and then you will see 4 options such as
Tap on Library and all the apps that were installed on your phone will appear in this list.
Now, you can tap “All” to see the complete list of any apps till now that you have downloaded on any device using this Google Account. You can easily re-download them within just one tap.
Check App Download History of Android on Web
If you want to see the App download history of android on a computer using the web, then you can do this as well. follow the steps given below:
Open your favorite web browser and type this URL in the address bar https://play.google.com/apps.
You can see all the apps that are linked or associated with your Google Play account. But you need to have signed in with the same account that you have been using on an android device in order to see the list of downloaded apps on your phone.
Delete Download App History
- August 11, 2021 at 6:42 pm #85829
This page provides the complete solution about the content which is not easily available for anyone.
- August 11, 2021 at 6:42 pm #85830
I always preffer to get a lot of details from here.
- August 15, 2021 at 6:25 pm #85961
Good to get detais jere
- August 15, 2021 at 6:26 pm #85963Spard JeniParticipant
helpful is really cool.
- July 13, 2022 at 8:46 am #90088Peter GroftParticipant
On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device. Tap All to see a list of all apps you’ve downloaded on any device using your Google account.
This May Help,
- September 6, 2022 at 6:24 am #90300Summer CoffeyParticipant
Thanks for that.
- September 13, 2022 at 8:19 pm #90316
My play store download YouTube channel at status YouTube channel
- September 13, 2022 at 8:19 pm #90317
Download play store app my app download
- September 13, 2022 at 8:20 pm #90318
My app download login install
- September 14, 2022 at 11:30 pm #90319Md mahfuz SorkerParticipant
- September 14, 2022 at 11:31 pm #90320Md mahfuz SorkerParticipant
- September 19, 2022 at 10:40 am #90324mike soltonParticipant
Thanks for this interesting information!
- September 20, 2022 at 5:26 am #90333Sunish223344Participant
- September 20, 2022 at 10:33 am #90335
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.