- July 26, 2022 at 8:26 am #90141Bruce CampbellParticipant
problem wth monetization of my app
- July 26, 2022 at 8:27 am #90142javed RajputParticipant
My app not publish pleas help me
- July 27, 2022 at 1:53 pm #90158Shaifalam AlamParticipant
- July 28, 2022 at 4:39 am #90161Biren TuduParticipant
- July 28, 2022 at 4:40 am #90162Biren TuduParticipant
Biren official app
- July 31, 2022 at 4:53 pm #90175
- July 31, 2022 at 4:53 pm #90176
- August 1, 2022 at 5:17 am #90177
Awesome app maker idea
- August 5, 2022 at 5:06 am #90192juned. KhanParticipant
- October 14, 2022 at 11:49 am #90372
Your recent app update has been rejected for not adhering to the Google Play Developer Programme Policies. We’ve sent more information to the account owner’s email address. Address any issues and make sure that your app meets all policy requirements before resubmitting. The previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Muhammad Abdullah.
- October 14, 2022 at 11:51 am #90374
IMPORTANT: TAKE ACTION NOW TO REDUCE RISK OF VIOLATIONS
Verify that your app accesses, collects, uses and shares (including with SDKs) device location only for approved purposes and in compliance with the applicable prominent disclosure and consent requirements of the above-mentioned policies. Do not enable SDK data collection if it violates these requirements.
Even if the SDK collects device location to serve policy compliant ads, the app must have a primary user-facing feature that utilises device location, which may never be acquired for the sole purpose of serving ads.
If your app meets the above-mentioned policy requirements, move to an alternative SDK or version which includes the appropriate technical mechanism or an alternative SDK to ensure that end-user consent information collected by apps is honoured.
Please consult the SDK provider for further information. Google is unable to endorse or recommend any third-party software.
- October 14, 2022 at 11:51 am #90375
Your app includes non-compliant SDK version
Browser Go: Fast & Private
Browser Go: Fast & Private
10 Oct 2022 20:50
Your app com.wGoBrowser_15653871 version code 1556347171 contains an SDK com.my.target:mytarget-sdk – or has a library dependency on this SDK – which automatically collects device location without verification of user consent. In cases where users may not reasonably expect that their personal and sensitive user data will be required to provide or improve the policy-compliant features or functionality within your app, you must provide an in-app disclosure of your data access, collection, use and sharing. As a result, because this SDK enables collection without adequately checking for consent, using this SDK version can result in your app violating the disclosure and consent and/or approved purpose requirements of Google Play’s User data and Permissions and APIs that access sensitive information policies.
Review your app behaviour to ensure compliance with these policies by 7 December 2022 midnight (UTC). If in violation, your app may be subject to additional enforcement at any time, including removal from the Play Store and new app submissions being blocked from release.
- November 18, 2022 at 10:00 am #90476harry1233 WoodParticipant
- May 24, 2023 at 10:57 am #90936its johnParticipant
- June 7, 2023 at 3:03 pm #90946Talha SaeedParticipant
- June 9, 2023 at 1:05 am #90949AADESH KumarParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.