Andrew Carnegie was a steel tycoon, but if he were around today, he'd be an app tycoon!
Do you want to become an Android app Tycoon? So much information about creating apps and marketing is published constantly that it’s impossible to keep up with all of it. It’s hard to make sense of the flood of information. Let me lay it out for you in a step-by-step process.
- First come up with your concept. Write down all of your app ideas on a piece of paper. Look at the options, consider what’s feasible, and decide what you want to make.
- The second step is to design your app. Think of how you’d like it to look, what you’d like it to do. Write down all of the features you want.
- Create your apps. This is probably the easiest part of the whole process.
- Add your apps to Android Market and/or other markets.
- Add a monetization plan like LeadBolt.
- Get a good review for your apps. You can solicit one on Fiverr easily.
- Advertise your app! Build a Facebook page, get on Twitter, make a Google+ page, build a web-page, run advertisements, run QR code campaigns, tell your friends and neighbors about your apps.
- Improve your apps every 4-6 weeks.
- Send notifications to your users to keep them interested.
Soon your app will be making good money. Be sure to keep making apps and improving them and you’ll be well on your way to being an app tycoon!