The idea of making an app usually starts because you have an idea that you feel will be successful, you know what you want to do but do you know what content you should put within your app and what app style will suit the content for your app business? Before you begin on your app making venture it is wise for you to look at the audience that you will be targeting before you decide upon app content and style. Today we are going to look in more details about choosing the right content for your app business and finding the right template to suit the chosen content.
How do I decide upon content style?
When you set about deciding upon the content style for your app business you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. What is your reason for making an app? There are many different reasons why people make apps and the content will depend upon your reason for making an app. The app may be created as a source of information based upon an existing business, it may be an app based around the business area, for example for your local zoo, you may decide to create an app that teaches about various animals rather than an app that is directly related to the zoo.
2. How often does the information on your topic change? Are you planning on creating an app that will be updated at frequent periods? For example, if you are planning an app that is based upon the zoo news, something that changes almost daily, then you should consider either creating a RSS feed app, this app will connect to your RSS feed on your zoo’s website, anytime a new piece of information is uploaded it will upload to your app. Another way to update an app frequently is if you connect it to a URL link. Every time the URL link is updated the app will update automatically without you having to do anything, this is because the app is reading the information directly from the URL link.
3. What is the age range of your audience? The style of your app content should be right for your audience. If you are trying to interact with young children for your zoo app, then you will need to consider that they need something very interactive. You may choose a TV styled app or a game app for this group.
4. What medium would be most suitable for your topic? It is not only the age range of your audience that will determine the app content and style, but also what you want to convey. If you are planning on teaching something in a step by step process, you again may be better building a video styled app or a photo app. A language app for example may suit an audio styled app.
5. How easy is it to keep your app update? You need to know what type of frequency you will need to be updating the app. Apps that need to be updated frequently we would suggest that you use a web based app. The apps that are based upon a web based app are automatically updated with the update of the website. If you choose an offline app, such as a document upload app then you will be required to update the app manually each time and reload the APK each time you update the app. This can prove timely.
Good luck, we would like to hear from you and see how you decided to choose the right content and style for your app business