AppsGeyser is a free Android app maker, our platform has been built to help app makers get an Android app out there into the app market in the easiest possible way. The free AppsGeyser program will include ads that will appear on your app after the first hundred installs and part of this revenue will be shared with you. It is important that you all sign up for an affiliate ad network in order to benefit from the ad revenue that your app will begin to gain. The way in which the ads are shown on your app are through the use of banners, these are non-intrusive and can appear wither at the top or bottom of your app depending where you choose.
The banner space, once opened, will be shared 50-50 between yourself and AppsGeyser, this is the why you must get yourself an affiliate account, so that the times your banner space is showing, you will have ads showing, otherwise the banner will remain empty. It is important that you all sign up for an affiliate ad network in order to benefit from the ad revenue that your app will begin to gain. At AppsGeyser we have had the most positive experiences from Admob and therefore we will always refer our users to this ad network. Of course, this is your choice and this is only our recommendation.
Who is Admob?
Admob is the world’s largest mobile ad network platforms and is used to serve more than 40 billion mobile banner and text ads per months via the full range of mobile devices. Founded by Omar Hamoui, the company was incorporated in 2006, it was then acquired by Google in November 2009 for a staggering $750 million, Google wasn’t the only company after this impressive ad network, Apple had also expressed an interest but were out bid. Admob is a multi-platform advertising solution for all mobile platforms and most standard web browsers. Very recently, on May 16th Google announced that they were going to rebuild the AdMob platform with the aim to help developers build their businesses.
How can I create my account?
1. Create your admob account – click here http://www.admob.com
2. Once you have completed your login details, you will be redirected to another page. Choose monetize your mobile apps, the option on the right hand side
3. Complete payment details – this is to allow you to receive your revenue from your ads
4. Choose your mobile platform – Please choose ANDROID
5. When asked for your app address, give your AppsGeyser download link that is found on your dashboard
6. Click on Sites/Apps and from here you need to get your ID publisher code. Click manage settings, which is next to your app name and copy this code.
7. In your AppsGeyser dashboard, click the monetize app, and paste in your publisher details.
That is it, you are ready – marketing Android apps has never been so easy