If you haven’t checked in to your AppsGeyser Dashboard lately, you should take a look. We’ve substantially dropped the number of installations needed to be eligible for our monetization program.
More than that, we’ve changed the whole way it’s done. Instead of us choosing which ads will be on your app and sharing the revenue with you, we share the ad-space with you. Half of the banner impressions come from AppsGeyser’s ad network, and half from any HTML code you choose to put in the banner (most ad networks give you html code. If you have difficulty finding HTML code in your ad network, you can contact Support or me. )
Because of our new system, you can use the banner (almost) any way you like, and there are several ways you can use the new system to make serious money. Here are five of them:
- Of course, you can run advertisements on your app through a mobile ad network for instant cash.
- You can offer ad space to related businesses for profit. This can be much more profitable than running random ads.
- Create a free version of your app, and have the banner run advertisement for your paid version. If your paid version has fewer than 100 installs each day, our system does not run ads on it. If you have a paid version and a free version, and the paid version does show ads, you can send an email to our sales team to remove the banners from the paid version. In most cases, this service will be provided for free.
- If the app is designed to promote or support an online ‘property,’ the banners can be used to reinforce that message, for example, signaling users to Like a Facebook page, read a blog, or shop at an online store.
- The banner can be used to advertise your brick-and-mortar business, too. If you use public information to create an app that people in your locale use regularly, a business banner for a local business will get great attention!