The creation of an app is fun and exciting, but the success of an app is even more rewarding. Getting your app into the app market has proven easier than you had ever considered before, all due to the simple to use Android app tools that AppsGeyser provides for free. Now your task is to get app success and that is not as difficult as you may think.
Today we are taking a look at the 6 requirements to app success. Throughout the week we will be looking at each requirement in a little more details, so stay tuned to our blog.
1. Publishing to App Store – There are many app stores out there for Android. The most commonly used and is still widely considered the best of all app stores is GooglePlay. However there are others out that which you may wish to consider publishing to. See here for more details.
2. App Quality – For an app to be successful the app needs to look and feel great, the content needs to be relevant to the title and the app must be easy to use.
3. Discoverable – .Can your app be found in the app store? Are you reaching the maximum amount of potential users?
4. Usage value and retention – You may have get people to download your app, but are you ensuring people are actually using the app? We find this is where many of our app makers fail.
5. Monetization – Well this won’t make the app a success or not but it will certainly keep you interested in ensuring that your app is a success. App success can mean big bucks.
6. Tracking – In order to know how your app is performing you should be tracking downloads and usage value of the app.