Using social networks for business marketing has certainly helped many smaller businesses get off the ground for little to no cost at all. AppsGeyser has frequently explained the benefits of social media marketing to app makers, and now we have created a brand new template to bring together all your social media efforts into one single app. We are pleased to announce the creation of the Social app template.
Social media is the perfect platform for businesses to connect, and to share industry related information. The surge in social media usage has changed the way in which businesses and consumers interact, and there is a much stronger requirement for engagement. A simple sale is no longer sufficient to maintain loyal consumers. You need to now go that next step, and keep them engaged. The best way to do that, is to create an app collating all your social media in once place with the new Social app template.
How to create an app using the free social app making template:
To make a free social app with our AppsGeyser template, all you need to do is choose which social networks you want to connect to, and have the URL links available. The app creation process will take you less than five minutes.
Before you start make sure you have:
1. The URL to all the relevant social pages: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. (Remember to add your Facebook fan-page and not your private profile. The app will not work on a personal profile page, but only on a fan page.)
2. App name
3. App description
4. Image for app logo
1. Click on CREATE NOW.
2. Choose the Social template option .
3. Insert the link to your Facebook fan page, YouTube channel and Twitter account.
4.Choose your app name and create the app description.
5. Click CREATE APP and you are ready to go.
6. If you wish to make changes, click on EDIT.
Android app templates simplify app making, and give you the ideal opportunity to create an Android app business. Try creating a range of apps for your business using different AppsGeyser Android app making tool templates. Don’t forget to visit us on our Facebook page to tell us how your app making is going.