We all love to get things for free, and Appsgeyser’s free Android app templates are one of these fantastic freebies, however, there is no point in having a free Android app if it isn’t going to be found and downloaded in the app market. Now is time to let you in on a little secret, actually, 10 little secrets, here are 10 ways to market your free Android app, for free.
10 secrets to market your Android App
1. Get Tweeting – Twitter is a wonderful way to get to know other people that are in your industry and talking about your industry. Simply join in a conversation and get talking to others. You will quickly learn to build up your network of friends by sending short and simple tweets to the right people.
2. Swap Ads – Get your app on someone else’s website for free by offering them free space on your app. This way both you and someone in a related industry will both win from each other’s audience.
3. YouTube – Show people how great your app is by making a video about it, show how it works, teach the audience why your app is go great. It’s amazing how many people look on YouTube for inspiration and advice, don’t miss out on this free marketing tool.
4. Website – Get yourself a website, there are plenty of free template websites that you can use without having to spend a fortune on web design. You should include all the possible social networking buttons to this website so that people can share your information with their networks.
5. promotional codes – We all like a bargain, why not have codes for your app and get people to leave a great review to receive a free product or a discount from your business? You can either have your code on the app, or you can place the code on your website and only once the use rhas left a review for your app they can use the code.
6. Mobile App Review Websites – There are so many app review websites, it costs nothing and can give your app a great start. Send your app to be reviewed on as many websites as possible.
7. Guest Posts – Start writing guest posts for other blogs and websites, get your industry knowledge out there and get people to know you, the person behind the app. Writing a guest post is not about promoting your app, its about getting people to know you and once they know you they are more likely to come to your app and take a look out of curiosity.
8. Facebook – Get yourself a facebook fan page, talk to your friends get them to share your page and don’t be shy about promoting yourself. If your friends will share you page to their friends and they like the page, then their friends will also do the same. Viral social media networking is a marketers dream.
9. Utilize your PR – Think about your industry and where it would be worth your while advertising, if your app is about animals, maybe it would be worth your while having guest posts on vet websites, or give away free pens in your local supermarket if your produce is likely to be sold there. Get people to know your brand and the rest will follow suit.
10. Get talking – Take your app onto the street and get people to use it, make videos and take photos of what they have to say about your app. This form of marketing will also form a great part of your market research because not only will you get all the great feedback to be used in your promotional advertising, you will also learn a lot about what you need to do to improve your app too…
I hope that these tips have been useful and you will soon put them all into practice – If you have any other free marketing ideas let us know. We all want to know how to market a free Android app.