Life is so complicated, on one hand you crave a successful career, on the other hand you want to devote time to your family, to yourself for fun. Wouldn’t it be perfect to be able to be at home for your kids when they need you, for example when they don’t feel well and are home from school, on the school holidays, or just for that duvet day off with the kids as a pure treat to them without having to worry about losing your job, or worrying about that deadline? Have you ever wanted to just book that last minute holiday deal advertised in the newspaper but know that you need to book time off from work 3 months in advance? We have all been there and many of us are still there, but there is hope.
Today we are going to look at 5 reasons how an Android app business can improve your quality of life, giving you that freedom and flexibility that each and every one of us so desires.
5 Reasons To start An App Business
1. Flexibility – The first and main reason that we just love the idea of creating an Android app is that is gives you the flexibility to be your own boss and make your own decisions. This means that you have the ability to choose when you do and you don’t work, the amount of work you undertake and the way in which you work. Every person is different and for most people the flexibility is the key to a successful work/life balance.
2. Communication – Working independently gives you the freedom to work in a style that you choose and the freedom to communicate freely with your app users in a time that suits you most. The freedom to communicate at a convenient time allows you focus entirely on your conversations because you have decided that the time is convenient for you.
3. Planning – How many times have you come up with ideas in the middle of the night, or whilst out with friends? That is typical Murphy’s law. When you are working for yourself you can grab these opportunities to build upon your ideas as they come and not be stressed at having to be productive only between 9-5 when you end up with no ideas because you are busy stressing about having to find ideas!
4. Mobile – An Android app business is a mobile business and this means that you can work from anywhere in the world and in most cases you don’t even need to have your own mobile device around to work, you can log on to any device and gain access remotely when the time best suits you.
5. Revenue – An Android app business works all day, everyday for you. This is a business that never sleeps and is while it is working you can be playing. Every time an app from your Android app business is in action the $$$$ will be created for you. What more can you want, earning money whilst you sleep, perfect.
Starting a successful app business is not something that happens overnight and it will not immediately make you enough money to allow you to give up your 9-5 job. What an app business is, it is something that can be built in your spare time, allowing you to build up to a successful point before you quit your day job. I wish you look in building a successful app business and will be here to help you along your way