One of the differences between AppsGeyser and other Android app making template platforms is that AppsGeyser not only provides you with the tools to create an Android app for free but we take things that little bit further, AppsGeyser is proud of their app tools, but more so are proud of being able to assist app makers to turn their Android apps into businesses.
Today we are going to look at five simple steps that will help you turn your free Android app into a successful business that will change the way you look at your working life forever.
1. 7 in the magic key – What we have seen from researching the app making world, is that an app business begins to take off the ground once the app maker has approximately 7 apps in the app empire, there are a number of reasons why this appears to be useful, firstly and most importantly is that the app users will be able to see that you are an accomplished app maker and have more trust in you to download their initial app and also with multiple apps in your app empire, your audience will grow at a faster rate.
2. Business plan – This is something I cannot stress enough, you must remember that although creating apps is easy, this is still a business and no business can be successful without a fully thought out business plan. Within your business plan you need to decide the structure of the app business, including; what app styles best suits your needs, how to make money, how to market the apps and what content needs to be included.
3. Research – This stage comes along with the planning stage, you to research your competitors and see what they are offering in relation to what you want to offer, see what marketing techniques they are using and what audience they are attracting. With all this information in mind you can then detect what added bonus your app business will have that will entice app users to download your app. What will make your Android app business unique?
4. Marketing – Determining the right marketing strategy begins from the planning stage. We strongly advise that your marketing will begin with your social networking marketing plan before the launch of your app business in order to help you build your app audience and create a relationship based upon loyalty and trust. In addition to your social networking strategy you also need to create any links, advertising banners and marketing content that will be integrated within the app and therefore must be completed prior to the app creation process. Marketing after the app creation process again will fall back on your social networking as well as traditional marketing methods such as advertising in newspapers and so forth.
5. Determination and patience – OK, so this is not a concrete step that we need to fully explain, this is however one of the most important aspects of building ANY business, and especially so if you want a successful Android app business. Becoming a success may not happen overnight, you will need to restructure your apps, update and even at times completely delete apps whilst you are learning what does and doesn’t work in the Android app world. Patience and determination will decide which app maker will become an Appreneur and who will fail.
We wish you luck, and remember that AppsGeyser is here for your Android app making needs.