If you have clicked on the AppsGeyser’s blog, then I am pretty certain that you are a person who is interested in making Android apps. Making Android apps is not only a fun activity; it can also be an activity that changes your life forever. Making Android apps successfully can lead to a new career, a new source of income and a change in lifestyle.
Making Android Apps for Success
Doesn’t it sound great? A successful app making career, extra money, a change in lifestyle – all from clicking on a few buttons and making Android apps with AppsGeyser. Let me tell you, this is most definitely not a dream, but a reality for many. It does not, however, happen overnight. You need to be prepared to follow through with a stringent app marketing strategy.
In today’s post I am going to collate all the marketing tips that we have discussed in the past. If you want a successful app, then you need to ensure that you are utilizing every possible marketing tool available. The tips below are set out in no particular order, but are all equally important, and should be included in your marketing strategy.
The Android App Marketing Strategy
- Naming your app – Before you even begin to start making Android apps, you need to consider your app name. Using a keyword strong name will help your app be discovered in a crowded app store.
- App store optimization – In addition to your app name, you need to utilize your chosen key words throughout your app download page.
- Online marketing – Getting your name known prior to app launch is vital. Get your website, social profiles and blog active and build your audience.
- Engage with your audience – You need to be actively involved in engagement. You can do this via your online marketing presence, and through sending newsletters and app alerts to your users.
- Internal marketing – Have you set up splash screens? Internal banners? Get your other apps advertised within your existing apps.
- Reviews – Submit your app at online review sites, and get active on review sites too. This is a great way to get your brand known.
- Film it – Make a YouTube channel for your app. This is one aspect of marketing that so many people forget about. Time to make your marketing visual.