Android apps mean business, and we are talking about the possibility of apps making or breaking businesses. Whether or not we like it, the world’s consumers rely on online technology, and it is no secret that the Internet has changed the way that we make business transactions. Business transactions, such as the way in which we purchase an item, the way in which we perceive a business, or the way in which we interact with a service are now very much reliant upon what is viewed on a screen.
The move over to the Internet for businesses has not stopped there. The ability to now use mobile devices to access online data has intensified the need for businesses to have mobile friendly websites, and more importantly, a strong presence on mobile. Being available on mobile means businesses need to have an app available for clientele, and we now know that Android apps mean business.
Android apps mean business – but there is still time for mobile to grow in some regions
The need to fight for recognition in some regions is a lot harder than others. In the US, for example, the fight between mobile app verses website has been over for some time. The mobile app won hands down, meaning that any business wanting to make an impression needs to work hard to get ahead in the competitive app sphere. There is some good news for app makers. Not all countries have made the switch to mobile apps, leaving you the opportunity to get your apps out there before the competition heats up.
There are a number of positives that an app gives over an online website made mobile. These include:
- Push notifications – Send text messages to your app users.
- Offline access – Apps can be created to show data whilst offline. Users can read articles, listen to podcasts, or browse a product catalog without having Internet access.
- Usability – An app is designed specifically for mobile and, on the whole, will be faster than a website.
- Design – Apps tend to be less cluttered than a website, suiting the mobile screen.
- App store search – An app can be found in a app store search, giving you another way to get your business in the eyes of your potential audience.
There you have it guys, Android apps mean business and it is time for your to business to embrace the mobile world.