In the past few weeks we have gone through the process of building the foundations behind your soon to be app empire success, we have discussed how to plan your app including: finding a good app idea, developing a business plan and even planning the marketing strategy behind the app. What we haven’t spoken about is how to build an Android app. You may be wondering why I have left this step to last, well, to be honest, and I have said it before, if you don’t take your time in the planning process stage then your app will be unlikely to succeed. The final stage of the app creation process is actually building your Android app and in order to build an Android app successfully you need to have completed the foundation steps.
Have you got the foundations in place?
Let us quickly review what you will need in place BEFORE you embark on your task to build an Android app.
1. Research – Have you spent time looking at the Android app market and looked at what is and what isn’t working out there. Take notes, you will need them for your app.
2. Style – Do you know which style of app you would like to begin with and how additional apps will be built into your app empire?
3. Marketing – Have you begun to build your social network audience and what marketing strategies have you got in place that need to be planned into your app?
4. Monetization – How are you going to make money from your app and your app empire? You need to ensure you have this all ready before embarking upon the app creation process.
Creating your first Android app
1. Open up the website AppsGeyser.com
2. Click on create your app.
3. Choose the template that is most appropriate for the app style you wish to create.
4. Complete the basic details for the app on the first page of the app making process.
5. Click create my app.
6. Create your AppsGeyser account.
7. Click on edit and make advanced updates to the basic template that you have already created.
8. Ensure that you click on REBUILD my app at the bottom of the advanced tab page.
9. Review your app on your mobile device and get friends to review the app.
10. Make relevant changes if require and publish to the Android app market of your choice.