I’ve talked a lot about building your app here on this blog. It is something that I am super passionate about and something that can you in your overall business growth as a developer in today’s marketplace.
However, building an app, introducing it and marketing it to the online World to gain the attention you need is only the beginning. A few years ago, you need to have coding skills before you can make an app. Not anymore, you can now easily create an Android app online with the help of app makers like Appsgeyser. So basically, what you need to do is to carefully think of your niche or the type of app you want to build because selling it is not an easy task, nor is it something that can happen overnight.
But with hard work and smart ASO strategies, you can begin to create your personal brand that can take you anywhere you want to go.
Creating an Android app taught me a lot of things. I have learned a few tricks on how to somehow optimize it, earn from it, and so much more.
This article can serve as your guide to “building an app” and “making money online.” It’s actually intended to those developers and to those entrepreneurs who want to make a name for themselves and of course, earn money from their apps. Here, you will learn how to combine strategic advertising, social media secrets, and of course branding – to create your own personal empire which will bring you passive income and makes you a star developer.
OK, So let’s do this!
Discover how quick and easy it is to build an app and earn from it.
How to Create an App
- Go to Appsgeyser first to create an app. Choose your app format. You may choose any format of apps – it can be a media app, a business app, a browser app, a store app, a taxi app, a chat app, a mobile website, and so much more.
- We are choosing a website for this example. After choosing a website, you need to enter the website address as shown in the image.
- Give app name like Skate Shoes PH Mobile App.
- Enter your app’s description and features of your app in given area. In the description, you may provide your website link and/or your legal information.
- You may upload your icon or choose default apps geyser icon.
- Click on the mobile icon to see your app’s preview. If you forgot anything, you may edit it and click on refresh preview.
- Finally click on Create App. Now your app is ready to publish.
Now your Android app is ready. Scan QR code by your mobile and install the app. Appsgeyser also offers monetization of your app in 50:50 ratios. Remember: If you made any mistake in creating your app, you can easily edit app again. You may also publish your app to different app stores.
How to Monetize your App
Below are the steps to earn income using your app, also known as “monetizing.”
- You can sell your App created on AppsGeyser platform. Use Android Market (Google Play) to drive sales.
Tip: Create 2 versions of your App: an ad-supported and ad-free. Sell your ad-free App and use ad-supported App to encourage your users to buy the ad-free version of your App.
- AppsGeyser is a platform that can also help you monetize your App. It rewards Publishers for quality Apps created on the platform. They pay you money for valuable and popular Apps you create.
Here’s how it works
Every App created using the platform has a banner space that runs ads. Once your App reaches the minimum usage requirement, this advertising space will be shared with you. You can place a code from the Ad Network of your choosing and earn 100% of the revenue generated or you may place your own banners to promote your other Apps.
Note: For those apps with less than 1000 installs, there will be no banner space available and no ads will be displayed. Space is shared 50/50, i.e. half the time your banner will be showed, another half will be occupied with AppsGeyser ad.
How to apply
- Register at any Ad Network, set up your banner, then the code.
- Go to AppsGeyser Dashboard, then open the Monetize tab and click Apply. Place your banner code on the next step.
- If your Android App qualifies, your banner ads will start rotating. If your App does not qualify, you need to optimize your app, make some necessary changes, build your audience for it to gain more traffic and downloads. Once your app meets requirements, your ads will start showing.
Making money with apps is indeed possible. You just need to understand how branding, app making, advertising, and social media come together to make your app an internet sensation.
If you found this article useful, please do me a quick favor and share it!