Yes, it’s possible to develop Android Apps without programming knowledge. A few years ago, with no previous knowledge of programming, it was impossible to develop apps. Today it’s enough to open one of the Android app builders to get an APK within a few minutes.
So, the whole Android app development process looks like this:
- Making a prototype of an app;
- Programming an app with Java;
- Making an app design and interface;
- Testing an app and programming again to fix issues.
Pretty scary already huh?
It’s a good thing we now have mobile app making tools such as app builders, for example, AppsGeyser. Such an Android mobile app development platform allows you to make a mobile game or an app without writing any single line of code.
It is also less complicated and simpler compared to its competition. It has been done this way so users can grasp virtually everything about Android app development while creating and maintaining their apps. For sure creating apps with an app maker won’t be a burden anymore!
With concise guides, video tutorials, and easy to use interface, you will have your app ready for uploading in no time. You will also have a quick understanding of what app development is all about.
You can forget about learning Java, C+, Python, or other tedious programming languages. If you are studying or have a day job, then learning programming languages will surely overwhelm you. In order to fully master this skill, you need to exert a lot of time and effort. You need to be focused as well.
App making platforms enable users to get their own mobile app. With an app builder, you can create an Android app by simply following the provided instructions. You’ll get an APK version of your app, so you’d be able to download it to your device and test it prior to uploading to Google Play Store.
6 steps to develop Android Apps without programming knowledge
- Choose a mobile app template
For example, AppsGeyser has more than 30 app templates for Android that can satisfy any needs: app from a website, messenger, business, video calling, browser, blog, html, quiz, games, etc. Each template has inside step-by-step instructions to follow.
- Fill the forms with content.
To make an Android app unique, you need to provide content. It can be in the form of text, images, links, etc.
- Customize the design
Choose the color scheme for interface, tabs, add background images. Each template has few default options you can choose.
- Choose an icon
To add an icon you can create a custom design yourself, find or buy ready-to-use images online, use online icon generators, or choose a default icon in app maker.
- Add name and description
To finish the app you need to give it a name and create an app description. Both should contain keywords by which users can find and identify your app. The description should contain information about the app’s features.
- Test an app
Once the APK file is ready, test your app to make sure it works properly. After that, your Android app is ready to be published on Google Play.
Benefits of developing an Android app with online app maker
- Online development – no need to download and install special software. You need only to open a web browser and have an internet connection.
- Free to use – app development won’t cost you a thing. All stages of app creation are free, including downloading an APK file. Nevertheless, these are app makers that charge for app building or APK downloading.
- Easy interface – most app builders have an intuitive interface, so users won’t get lost.
- Full customization – you can upload your own assets, content, icon design, background, app-specific details, and app description.
Apart from all the above-mentioned features, there are no programming or app development skills required.
AppsGeyser Android App Builder
Appsgeyser offers a ready-made online platform and you need to create an Android app and earn from it.
- Easy Sign-up: You just need a valid email address. You can also use your Facebook or Google profiles.
- Free to use on each stage of Android app development – from creating to downloading APK.
- Apk file is available for downloading right away, no need to wait a day to get it.
- Over 30+ Android app templates for any needs – for business and individual use.
- Free features: push notifications, analytics, backup.
- Premium features for better business performance – personal branding, ads-free option, unlimited and custom push notifications, full ads control, etc.
- Monetization program – you can earn money with Android apps by showing ads.
- Live preview – you can see all the changes made to your app while creating.
Even if you are tech-savvy, you can easily create your apps with Appsgeyser – it’s all for FREE. In order to know more about AppsGeyser, sign-up now and start developing your Android apps for FREE!