Do you want to start an Android app business? Then you are certainly not alone. Over 1 million apps have been created with AppsGeyser in recent times, meaning that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people out looking to get their break in the Android app world. There are different reasons as to why app creation is so important. Some people simply want to take their current business and turn it mobile, whileothers want to create separate apps related to their business as a form of mobile marketing. And then there are those that want to start a career as a mobile app developer.
App making is seen as a business style that endorses a healthy work/life balance. To create apps you do not need to be online 24 hours a day or stuck in the office from 9-5, but can work around your own schedule. So, are you looking to join the mobile app world as an app developer?
How do you start an Android app business?
There are 5 simple steps that you need to follow to see if you are ready to start your new life as an mobile app developer:
1. Idea – There must be a starting point for everyone, and in this business you need to have a clear idea regarding the topics that you want to create your app around. The style of app and content will all depend upon the reason you have decided to create the app – either for fun, for an existing business or as a marketing tool.
2. Research – It is not enough to decide that you want an app. There is more to it than that. Have you even looked to see if there is something similar already out there? It is time for you to do some research. Take a look at what is already on offer in the mobile market place and what you can put in place that will make your idea stand out from these. Do you know anything about your potential audience? What do they like and what will convince them to use your app?
3. Plan – Once you understand the market and the audience that you are aiming for, it is time for you to get planning. The first stage would be to decide on the content that you wish to use. From this information you can choose a template style that will complement the content. Another important part of the planning stage is the marketing. You should be researching and deciding upon your keywords in order to help the ASO of the app even before the app is created. The right keywords need to tie all your apps together.
4. Create – This is the easy stage. You have already got the idea, undertaken your research and have your plan ready. Now all that is left is for you to create your app. App creation with AppsGeyser is simple. Simply click on your chosen template, upload your content and click create. Done. We always suggest you test your app on friends and family before you publish to a public source.
5. Market – Go, go, go. If you want your Android app business to succeed, you need to let others know that it exists. I know we have spoken about choosing the right keywords to assist in organic searches, but this will not be enough to get your app recognised. You need to focus on social marketing and traditional marketing.
6. Enjoy – Time for you to smile and enjoy the work that you have put in.