In AppsGeyser’s new monetization model, you can add your own banner to promote your own business.
How do I get this HTML banner code?
It’s not terribly hard. There are a few ways of doing it.
The easiest is to just adapt this code (leave out the wiggly brackets):
<table width=”100%” height=”100%” border=”1″ cellpadding=”3″ bordercolor=”#0000FF”>
<td align=”center” valign=”center” style=”background-color: #bfbfbf; font-weight: bold; font-size: 1em”>Your HTML Banner Ad</td>
Change whatever is orange to reflect what you want in your banner. You can also add font size and font color. Just be sure to close your tags correctly!
What if I want an image for my HTML banner code?
You can create an image using Photoshop or even Windows Paint.
Set the canvas size to 320×50 and create whatever you want!
Make it an HTML code
- Upload it to ImageShack. Be sure to select “Do not resize!”
- You’ll need to enter your email address to get an account, but getting an account is instant. Then go to My Images and select the image you wish to use. Select Get Code for Websites from the menu to the right.
- You’ll get code that looks like this:
- The first line of code (a href) determines where people will be sent when they click the link. Change this to the website or app that you wish to advertise! Don’t change the second line of code (img src) as this is the location of the image!
- You can enter this code in the AppsGeyser Monetize tab and use your ad-space to your advantage!