An Android browser app is an app that is created for a specific topic It is is set up with pre-set links that allow your user to navigate various resources without leaving your application.
Browser apps are increasing in popularity because they meet all the user requirements. A browser app allows the user to navigate off to various website without leave the app. It also increases developers’ revenues because user levels are high. Statistics have shown that users tend to stay within the app for longer periods of time and visit the app more often.
A browser app is easy to create in 8 simple steps:
1. First click on create app
2. Scroll down and choose more options
3. Click Short cuts list button
click on create a shortcut list
4. Name your first link and correctly fill in the website address
5. Click on add shortcut to add more links
click add more shortcuts
6. Change the icon for your link
change the icon to suit your link
7. Complete the relevant information
8. Click submit
That’s it. You have created a browser app. Now let us know how it went for you.