Few simple steps to create Telegram Group:
1. Install the latest Telegram for Android.
2. Log in, in sidebar press “New Group”.
3. Add at least one of your friends and press continue.
4. Enter name for your group and press create.
5. Tap on the group name.
6. Tap “Add member”.
7. Tap “Invite to Group via Link”.
8. Tap “Copy Link”.
9. Paste this link in Appsgeyser app creation form.
TIP: We recommend you to restrict group permissions, so your users won’t be able to change descriptions and icons. There are few steps to do it:
1. Tap on the group name and Edit icon.
2. Tap “Permissions”
3. Slide “Pin Messages” and “Change Chat Info” to the left.