I have had many questions regarding our previous post and messenger customizations. I need to explain that customization of the messenger app, including adding bots and stickers is a process that is done on the personal level. This means that you add the customization to your app on your device and not during the app making process.
The customization that you create will only work on YOUR app and not that of your app users. This is a very important fact to understand.
To help you customize your app I would like to show you how to add bots and stickers.
Firstly open your messenger app on your phone.
When open it, you will see the search feature with the magnifying glass icon on the top right.
Messenger app search – use @ and Bot name
In the search, you can look for a range of bots and sticker files. Here are some that you may wish to add:
- @ImageBot – send this bot a keyword and it’ll provide you with a relevant picture.
- @TriviaBot – test your trivia knowledge or add to groups to compete with friends.
- @PollBot – add this one to group chats to create polls.
- @RateStickerBot – discover and rate new stickers.
- @AlertBot – set a time and this bot will send you a reminder for anything you like.
- @HotOrBot – find friends with this Tinder-like dating bot.
To discover new bots you can use this:
- @StoreBot – find new bots and rate them.
In order to find new stickers for your installed messenger template, open this website from the mobile device that your messenger template has been installed on: http://telegramstickers.altervista.org. There are many sticker packs here that you can simply install direct to your working app.
Choose sticker package for your messenger app
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of the team. I am sure you will love using this messenger app just as much as we do. Did you know that the mode of communication in the AppsGeyser office is with this app template?