In the past few days I have been telling you about the benefits of starting your own Android app business and how this business style can give you the best work/life balance possible. With a successful Android app business you have the ability to pick and choose when and how you work, and when and how you play. Android app businesses have the ability to not only give you physical freedom to work and play as you wish, but can also provide you with financial freedom too.
But the question remains….
How do you start an Android app business?
1. Idea – The first part of starting any idea is having an idea regarding the path in which you wish to take, what type of Android app business are you seeking to create? Would you like a general game network or are you looking to create a business around a subject area of choice or are you looking to create a network around a product which you are selling?
2. Research – Once you have your idea, you need to look at starting your research. What is already available on the market and is it similar to what you wish to execute or does it differ and how? How large is the audience for this app business style and what type of audience is it? It is vital you know the audience style in order to choose the right template styles for them.
3. Plan – Get planning, start deciding on the content and which template styles you wish to choose from and how you are going to implement your marketing strategy. The planning stage is vital to your app success, you need to get the right keywords going through the entire network and be able to tie the apps together.
4. Create – Once you have planned your Android app business, it is time to create your app business. This is an easy stage, made simple by the AppsGeyser app templates. Start by creating your first app and try it out on friends and family. Then get stuck in to making the entire network.
5. Market – If no one knows of your existence then your Android app business will never hit it off the ground. It is time to go full steam ahead with your marketing. You should have already started on the marketing during stage 3 and stage 4. Now you are able to focus purely upon marketing and most importantly your social media marketing.
6. Enjoy – It really is that simple….time to get started and so you will have time to then sit back and enjoy life to the full