If you have tried launching your app unsuccessfully in the past and have come back to make a last ditch attempt to make a go of your Android app business you need to stop and take this post seriously. The success of your app business all rests of the success of your Android app marketing strategy.
Successful Android app marketing makes choosing in the market easier
We have often spoken about marketing and gone into detail over one point or another, but today I have decided to give you a complete run down of the important steps that you simply cannot afford to miss.
Do not use this guide as a step-by-step guide, the order in which you focus upon these marketing steps is not important, it is important that you do focus upon each and every step.
The Android App Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing – Have you built yourself an online presence before you launched the app?
- Researched your app idea – What research have you done to make sure the idea you are turning into an app is really something that people want.
- App Store optimization – make sure your app has been fully optimized for the Android app store
- Cost of your app – Are you going to charge per download or give your app away for free?
- Naming your app – Did you research the keywords that are going to go into your name?
- Film it – Have you made a youtube channel for your app so people can see your app in progress?
- Internal marketing – Have you got any internal marketing integrated within your app?
- Monetizing your app – Have you working out your monetization plan?
- Reviews – Have you begun to submit your app onto online review sites?
- Engage with your audience – Make sure you communicate with your Android app users by sending them push notifications
The list may seem to be long and pretty scary at the first glance, over the next few weeks I will be going through each section with you and you will quickly see that many of these steps are simple to do and therefore are often forgotten….
Come back tomorrow for more information on our ultimate Android app marketing strategy