Creating your AppsGeyser Free Android app is not that difficult as I am sure you have noticed, but I have found that many app makers are not updating their apps. I am hoping by now that you have realised that the app creation process is one of the final parts of creating your app business. If you haven’t been following our blog now is the time to go back and check that you have followed the basic app business foundations before proceeding.
Today we are going to look at the next step required after Android app creation, and that is updating your free Android app within your AppsGeyser dashboard and also on GooglePlay.
Why do I need to update my Free Android app?
There are a number of reasons why it is vital to update your free Android app, the main two reasons for app updates are:
1. Fixing mistakes – Let me tell you one thing, no one is perfect and there will never be an app on the market that has not undertaken numerous updates in order to fix mistakes that have been noticed by your audience, the app user. It is only once the app is in use that many of the mistakes come to light, it may be something as simple as a spelling mistake, or a hyperlink taking you to the wrong link, or even an image that doesn’t match the text. It is vital that this is noted and changed.
2. Upgrading – Even once your app is working smoothly, through feedback from your app audience and through using the app yourself, you will notice that there are parts of the app that could do with improving. Improvements usually occur when a pattern appears, such as one page on the app isn’t being viewed, ask yourself why and how you can change it. Another reason you would want to upgrade your app is if you are getting reoccurring questions about something related to your app, it might make more sense to address this and ensure that this area is covered on the app so the app audience doesn’t have to turn to you. Many people will turn away from an app rather than report something is missing, so any feedback you get, take it seriously, for every one comment, ten people would have thought the same and uninstalled the app rather than contact you. Or you can try an app optimization: just by changing keywords in name, writing a perfect app description can increase your installs.
How do I update my free Android app?
- Log into your AppsGeyser account and click on edit
- Undertake the changes that you wish to make
- In the advanced edit tab, make sure you click on REBUILD MY APP
- To update GooglePlay, save your APK and change it with what was already in GooglePlay.