Instagram reels is the recent feature launched by Instagram, which makes this social media site more popular for the video content generator.
Now they are using this platform to create stunning videos which attract viewers. This is not making them influencers but also becoming a passive source of income for them.
If you want to make superb Instagram reels, too, then with unique ideas, another ingredient that you need is the best video editing apps to blend your video with awesome visual and sound effects.
To save your time getting wasted in searching for the best applications, we are here with the list of 10 best video editing software applications. So let’s dive in.
The Perfect Choice: Wondershare Filmora
If you like using desktop software for editing videos, then Wondershare Filmora is what you need. It is a tool full of amazing features which let you make some mesmerizing videos.
What makes it great is the fact that although having advanced features, it is newbie-friendly and makes the video editing procedure very easy.
Even the new folks can enjoy editing videos with the wonderful features it offers, such as the drop and drag feature.
To deliver the best video, it has an amazing feature of adjusting the image qualities where you can edit the images of your videos in one go.
With its huge library of transitions, special effects, text overlays, animation, it steals the heart of the users.
As audio effects, it has audio ducking, audio equalizer, and many other advanced audio settings. For visual effects, it has keyframing, motion tracking, mosaic changes and many other incredible features.
So, in a nutshell, we can say that this application is best for editing videos for Instagram reels using desktop software. You can also use Insta bots for a quicker process.
10 Best Video Editing Applications
Now we are here with our list of best video editing applications that you can use to make your videos awesome and outstanding.
1. Wondershare FilmoraGo
In our list, the first place of the best app is grabbed by this tool which comes with simple to use interference and tons of features to edit the videos.
For Instagram reels, it has a feature of voice over, loaded with many other audio effects, noise removal, and royalty-free music.
- You can edit the videos with picture–in–picture effects, which can slow or fast their speed.
- To make your videos stunning, it comes with animated text, stickers, text overlays, rotate, trim, and split your videos.
- It is available for both the platforms, iOS and Android, but works only on desktops.
- It is completely free; however, for many premium features, you need to pay or get more from Wondershare.
With this amazing application, you can edit your videos with a green screen effect, use the attractive video templates specially customized for Instagram reels.
Here you can edit the videos with one–tap tools, which makes the editing process a child’s play.
For sound effects, you have a library full of music tracks with voice over feature, giving your videos a personal touch.
- It has an inbuilt recorder with an editor, lots of video themes, and animated titles.
- It is available for iOS and macOS.
- It is completely free to use.
3. InShot Video Editor
Another best application we have with us is this tool which has the feature of aspect ratio with the help you can change the ratio of video according to your purposes such as sharing as an Instagram reel, feed, Facebook post and many others.
With that, it can make the background of the video blur as per your preferences, highlight the borders with the frames provided.
This is made keeping the mind of the newbies who don’t know about video editing much and to save their time.
- Here you can trim your videos, edit them with filters, add visual effects, stickers and transitions to them.
- It has an audio library as well feature of using your recorded voice or any other downloaded track.
- It is available for both iPhone and Android users.
This is one of the versatile video editing application we have on our list for making your videos out of this world. This is specially made for Instagram reels and other short videos.
It has more than 50 pretty themes to convert your video into music videos, vlog, funny videos, and slideshow.
- In this app, you can splice video clips into one and edit them with overlay texts, stickers and filters.
- It has a good collection of sound effects; you can add your music as well, you can enhance the voice and adjust the speed of the audio.
- It is available for Android and iPhone.
- Although it is free to use but to remove the watermark, you need to pay.
This tool is best for the new folks in the field of video editing who want to make their videos amazing without any formal knowledge of editing.
With tool video editing experience is just enjoying a cup of coffee, which everyone can do. Here are simple steps, you can edit your video.
- Just upload your video here, choose the images or videos you want to add and select the music for your video.
- And congratulations, your final video is ready.
- It uses AI, artificial intelligence to edit your videos, so you don’t need to do anything, and it delivers you the best video.
- It is available for iPhone and Android.
6. Adobe Premiere Rush
Another brilliant application software to edit the videos in this app which completely compatible with Instagram reels and other social media sites to share short videos.
It comes in all the ordinary features, such as trimming videos, adjusting the exposure, vibrance, filters, visual effects, and shadow values.
- As advanced features, it has simple user interference, cross-platform sharing and support, video aspect ratio feature, colour grading effects, and motion graphic templates, with others.
- It is for Android and iPhone.
- It is free to use but allows only a maximum of three exports per month, and to increase that; you have to pay.
7. VivaCut – Pro Video Edition
With this application, you can just let your creative juices flow and make your imagination comes true.
It is an excellent video editing tool that comes with incredible video editing features, including a green screen, layering of videos, can remove the background, and add yourself or any other photo into any scene of the video.
To edit the sound of the video, it has rhythmic transitions and a collection full of decent music tracks with voiceovers to offer.
- You can create precise cuts, splice the videos, adjust the speed of the clips, and edit the filters.
- To enhance to quality of the video, here you have brightness setting, contrast and saturation levels settings.
- On top of it, this tool comes with text overlays, stickers, emojis, glitch effects, custom video resolution, and you can add masks to clips too.
- It is available for iOS only.
- It is free to use with in-app purchases.
8. Splice – Video Editor and Maker
Another amazing video editing app on board with us is this tool which has the professional features to offer in newbie-friendly user interference that is very easy and simple to use.
It has a plethora of video editing tools that make your video pro in just seconds. It has features to trim, crop and cut your videos, adjust the playback speed, creates slow motion or fast motion.
It comes with a treasure full of classy filters; you can adjust the background colours of the images added in your video and add zoom or pan effect too.
- Here you have tons of transitions, with easy sharing to any of the social media site or to your camera roll.
- It has its personal library of soundtracks and music or can add voice over or import from iTunes.
- It is available for iOS only.
- It is completely free but comes with in-app purchases.
The next best video editing application which has secured its position in our list is this app which offers genius features.
It is a tool specially designed to deliver a hectic–free video editing experience with amazing features like using cloud storage, so you always have a backup of your videos.
It has a green screen effect and provides all the standard features, trimming, adjusting the speed and quality of the videos, with filters, effects, transitions, and text overlays.
- It has a library full of stock videos, music and images.
- It offers motion titles and converts the video into 4K resolution.
- It is available for Windows, iOS, macOS and Android, so you can use it from any device anywhere.
- It is completely free to use.
It is an application that is made for both newcomers and professionals in video editing. It is very easy to use and loaded with features such as a multi-track editing tool to view and edit up to 9 tracks on one go.
It helps the editors to blend layers in the video with keyframe animation, chroma key effect, voice changer, and filters.
- To edit the sound, you have audio ducking, voice over, sound effects, and use downloaded music.
- With this application, you can reverse the video and adjust its speed.
- It is available for Android and iOS.
- It is completely free to use but to remove the watermark from videos; you have to pay.
These are some of the best video editing applications available out there, which you can use to make your videos outs standing. You can check out this article for complete detail on phone video editings apps to make Instagram Reels. See more on EarthWeb’s article
In the era of social media influencing, digital marketing and making money from these passive sources is not a secret talk.
Now there is an increase in visual content creation than written, and as a result, many new video making artists are emerging.
So video editing isn’t confided itself as a professional staff, and these video editing applications made even advanced tools easy to use.
Now new folks are using these applications to make their videos stand apart in the crowd and attract the viewers to drive traffic. So use this software and don’t let yourself behind.