I am sure by now you are getting to grips with AppsGeyser Android app builder and have realised that creating an android app is only one part of the process for creating a successful app business. Let us briefly recap on what we have learnt in the past few weeks:
1. How to build an app empire and become an appreneur.
2. What is an appreneur and how you can become part of this growing trend.
3. Why getting your app idea correct is important and how you can achieve this with some basic research.
4. The importance of learning about the Android app market and how to make the market work for you.
5. How you can cash in on your free Android app using location based deals.
6. What is a push notification and how this alert system can help you bring in extra cash.
7. How can traditional SMS (text ) messages can help you push your business forward.
What we have been doing is building a basic foundation for you to follow in order to plan, create and market your Android app that you have built with AppsGeyser free Android app builder. There are many more ways in which we can focus upon monetization, marketing and planning, but it is vital that you get the main picture in order to be able to begin to plan your Android app career.
What companies can I use to send SMS (text) messages?
Built in text messaging services are not available via AppsGeyser, we offer you the option to create push notification. However, this is not the end of the road, there are many companies out there that will offer you the tools to create an account from which you can send SMS )text) messages from.
1. Clickatell is an international based company that offers you the ability to alert and interact with your audience. It works together with over 960 mobile networks in 220 countries, giving you the ability to message an international audience. Click here for more details on this company.
2. 2sms has been offering sms (text) messaging solutions to companies since 2000. Its main clients are in the United Kingdom and the United States. It claims to be able to reach all the major mobile networks throughout the work allowing you to target your audience no matter where you are based. To read more about this company please click here.
3. Eztexting is another large company that has over 50,000 businesses and groups that utilize their services. This company has seen text messaging services being utilized as both a communications tool and also a text message marketing platform. The service is easy to use and has different pricing and stratagies depending on your business type. To learn more click here.
Good luck getting started with your app career, I would love to hear how you have set up your new business and what strategies have worked for you and what have not worked. Have a great weekend and don’t forget to log on to our Android app builder to get started on your next app.