On a daily basis, app developers around the world are busting it out to create high quality Android apps and games. They strive to deliver amazing user experiences for the continuously growing diverse user base. In fact, we’ve seen a significant increase in the way apps have been made on Google Play, quality wise.
As part of Google’s efforts to recognize the content (apps or games) on the Play Store, the app store has launched Android Excellence. It is actually a new feature of the app store that is tailored to showcase apps and games that deliver awesome user experiences on the Android market. Part of the criteria to make it to the Android Excellence list is that: the apps should be made or developed with Google’s best practices in mind, the apps have great design, technical performance, localization, and they’re optimized for ASO.
Android Excellence Apps
- After the End Forsaken Destiny by NEXON M Inc.
- CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars by ZeptoLab
- Golf Clash by Playdemic
- Hitman GO Square Enix Ltd
- Horizon Chase by Aquiris Game Studio S.A
- Kill Shot Bravo by Hothead Games
- Lineage Red Knights by NCSOFT Corporation
- Nonstop Knight by flaregames
- PAC-MAN 256 – Endless Maze by Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe
- Pictionary™ by Etermax
- Reigns by DevolverDigital
- Riptide GP: Renegade by Vector Unit
- Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes by Electronic Arts
- Titan Brawl by Omnidrone
- Toca Blocks by Toca Boca
- Transformers: Forged to Fight by Kabam
If you want to stay up-to-date on best practices to succeed on Google Play Store, or simply wanted to get the latest news, videos, and more, try the new beta version of Google’s Playbook app for developers.
The Android Excellence list will refresh quarterly and can be seen within the revamped Editors’ Choice section of the Google Play Store. Here, you’ll also see app and game reviews curated by Google’s editorial team.
By the way, congratulations to the first group of Android Excellence apps and games!