You're not alone. AppsGeyser can guide you to app success!
Over the next few days (if not weeks), I’ll be describing, in detail, how to create an app. For today, I’ll just tell you the steps involved in going from nothing or a little web content to an app that makes money:
- The idea. Before every app, there is an idea. It might be to make your blog more accessible, or it might be to create a wholly new way of using an Android phone. No matter what the case, the idea defines the app.
- The content and functionality. AppsGeyser is focused on giving our app-makers a way to display and distribute their content and functionality. A good app should offer users some function or information that is not as readily available elsewhere.
- Creating an HTML version. There are a number of ways to create an HTML version of your content and functionality. These include HTML coding and using mobile site templates or builders.
- App conversion. This is the easiest part of the process. AppsGeyser makes it easy to take HTML code or websites and convert what you have into an app.
- Distribution. You’ll need to distribute your app either by publicizing it widely, adding it to Google Play or other markets, or a combination.
- Monetization. There are a number of ways to monetize. There are several ways to monetize a free app, including advertisements, in app purchases, and even pay-per-call advertising.
- Improving distribution. We offer a wide variety of techniques for amassing a wider audience.
If you have a question about any of these topics, feel free to ask in the comments or send me an email Leah@AppsGeyser.com. I hope that with this series, I’ll be able to answer a lot of questions for a lot of people all at once, so please, ask!