Google Web Stories are a visual content format that can be shown across the internet.
Web stories are one of the ways to increase your website audience.
Let’s talk about some of the benefits:
- Web Stories immerse readers in fast-loading full-screen experiences.
- Google Web Stories can be indexed like a web page and serve as a Google search result.
- Web Stories can help to reach a unique audience on the web with immersive experiences.
- Web Stories allow combining text, photography, videos and motion graphics, this gives readers a more visual entry point when they are searching.
- It’s another angle to up your SEO game.
- You can feature links or CTAs that drive traffic to your site.
- In addition to viewing them on AppsGeyser Blog, people can also experience Google Web Stories in a Google search, in Google images, or through the Google Discover app, available on Apple and Android devices.
Web stories are easily created visual narratives, with engaging animations and tappable interactions.
You can find some web stories examples here:
Last Updated on October 5th, 2022