the best content that many people have for their business is already set on their website. The idea of creating new content just does not seem worthwhile when you already have a wealth of content available. However, there is one big mistake that people often make when turning their website into a mobile app, and this is to make sure that they remember to convert their website into a mobile-friendly website.
Today we are going to go through the steps to show you how to create a great mobile website from your current website. This is the first step in making a great AppsGeyser app. Time to make your website mobile:
- Size and Quantity: Smaller isn’t good enough. If you have 400 words on a page on a regular website, that’s fine. On mobile, you’re going to have to cut it down by quite a lot. In order to keep a mobile website uncluttered, you may need to eliminate some features that you offer on your website.
- Intent: Talk to your customers and ask them what they want to be able to do on your mobile site or app. You may be able to give them features they didn’t know they wanted, but you might also discover that these are features they don’t want.
- Limit: Do not include everything on your site in your mobile site or app. Include only the applications that they are likely to use on the go.
- Integrate: You have the option of tracking location. Use it. Give the customer the best content for where they are.
- Avoid Text Input: The less people have to type on their phones, the happier they are.
- Finger Size: Some users have stubby fingers. Don’t make buttons smaller than 50×50 pixels, especially if other buttons are nearby.
Remember that a phone or tablet isn’t a smaller computer. It is a unique experience. Be sure to capitalize on that when you create your mobile app! Here are twenty more tips for planning a mobile website.